We provide qualified and technical IT talent to not only support your organization’s business needs, but also fit within your culture. iSpace Client Solution Managers work directly with client managers to determine what skills and experience will benefit your organization. iSpace recruiters attract, identify and prescreen IT professionals and then our Technical Solution Managers conduct a final technical evaluation to ensure that our clients receive their ideal IT match. iSpace consultants may work under your supervision to help you scope, develop, maintain, manage and support your applications and infrastructure while helping your organization avoid extra costs associated with recruiting and onboarding new employees with specialized skills for short term engagements and aggressive project deadlines.
- Access to the best IT Talent
- Short term projects require available consultants and fast ramp up time
- Consultants are fully screened, reference-checked, and tested for the critical technical skills necessary
- Industry specific experienced consultants
- The hottest skills are available for latest technologies, major operating platforms, databases, languages, enterprise applications.
Our clients choose iSpace Staffing Services for a number of reasons. We can provide fast speed-to-market, subject matter expertise, skills experience, service quality, and significantly reduced costs for clients. We take the time to understand how your organization functions, what makes it successful and we determine how the iSpace team can assist with continuing to build upon that success. Our Client Solution Managers form and foster long lasting relationships with client managers to gain an understanding of their vision and goals for their organization. We make it our commitment to provide the highest quality of service and IT Talent and we have proven success with processes and expertise in:
- Application Development (Web, Mobile, Client Server)
- Application Maintenance and Support
- Application and Database Migration/Conversion
- Application Re-engineering
- Business Intelligence
- Mobile and Wireless/li>
- Quality Assurance and Configuration Management
- Infrastructure Support